Real Estate Auctions
Why Auction Real Estate?
The Sheridan Team has developed a proven formula for success when it comes to the promotion of your auction. Our firm consists of experienced auctioneers as well as licensed real estate brokers and agents that have the ability to bring excitement to your event. Our website serves as a 24 hour a day, seven days a week informational billboard featuring your auction. Additionally we are linked to several of the leading real estate websites in the nation. Our mailing list is compiled of hundreds of clients who have asked to be informed of upcoming real estate auctions. Real estate auctions are growing in popularity for many important reasons:
- Real estate auctions offer a guaranteed sale date and closing date, with a shorter marketing period.
- Real estate auctions create the atmosphere of high energy, enthusiasm, and urgency. This feeling coupled with intense open competitive bidding spells success and true market value.
- Real estate auctions force buyers to react on a given date under a strict set of terms and conditions designed to protect you, the seller.
- Real estate auction marketing features your property on local, regional, state, and national platforms, which exposes your property to a large number of pre-qualified buyers.
- Preset inspection dates offer you the flexibility to dictate when we will open the real estate for viewing. This helps manage when prospects can view the real estate and reduces the number of unscheduled showings.
- Real estate auctions offer contingency-free contracts and non-refundable deposits.
- Real estate auctions offer quick disposal and reduce high long term carrying costs, including taxes and maintenance.
- Real estate auctions help eliminate hassles of the real estate transaction and limit the negotiating of the terms. The only thing that can be negotiated is the price.
- Real estate auctions force the hesitant buyer to react and commit on a prescheduled date.
- Real estate auctions work when the client wishes to sell the property in the shortest possible time frame, at the highest price, under terms and conditions favorable to the seller.