John Deere Titan II combine, 3190 hrs, S/N H06620X625355
John Deere 4630 w/Duals 24.5 x 32", Syncro-Range transmission, 4954 hrs., 4630W001692R
1965 John Deere 4020 w/WTS, S/N T61340R
Vintage Silver King Tractor w/Front End Loader
John Deere 693 Corn Head, Poly Snouts, 30", S/N H00693X675653*
John Deere 915 Grain Head, Poly Hose, OAM, OHS, F/A, S/N H00915F665522*
John Deere 1590 15' Grain Drill, Dolly w/Drill Fill I/L Pkg., S/N N01590X705335, Electric Seed Control
John Deere 7000 6RN Corn Planter, Dry Fertilizer
2001 International Grain Truck w/Roll-over Tarp, w/Hoist, 188,329 miles VIN 1HTSHAAR31H368523
E-Z Trail 510 Grain Cart, S/N A102226
Kilbros Gravity Wagon w/JD 1065A RG & KB 350 w/20" Seed Auger
John Deere 200 Disk (not Rock Flex), S/N T0220 017671A
John Deere 1710 Mulch Tiller, 13 Shank w/Leveler
John Deere 5' 16" in furrow Plow, Hydraulic Reset
John Deere 6' 18" Plow w/on land Hitch, Hydraulic Reset
John Deere RG4 Cultivator
14' Ridgid John Deere Grain Head w/Hydraulic Reel
Brillion 20' X-Fold Packer Notched Wheel, M/N X108, S/N 4881
Brillion 15' Pulvimulcher Notched Front & Rear
Brillion 6' Crow foot Packer
John Deere 12' Packer
EZ Trail Header Cart, up to 20' Head
Leon Pull-type Stone Picker 3' Basket
3" Trash Pump w/Honda Engine
Flat Bed Wagon on a John Deere Gear
Box of old Warning Flares
(2) Old Bikes
(2) Old Sleds
Old Scales Platform
Old Hand Tools & Woodworking Tools
(2) Table Saws & Drill Press
Sheep Tools, antique
Old Fence Stretchers
Old, worn Saws
3 rolls of woven wire stay fence
1 1/2 rolls barbed wire
2 steel wheels
misc. old woven wire
1. All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds the day of the auction. Cash, MasterCard/Visa or good personal checks are accepted. Should you choose to pay with a credit card, you will be charged an additional 3% handling fee.
2. If paying by check, buyers not personally known by the Auction Co. must present an irrevocable letter of guarantee from issuing bank, guaranteeing payment to Sheridan Realty & Auction Co; or arrange to leave equipment at auction site until check clears issuing bank.
3. The Auction Company reserves the right to contact issuing bank to verify funds if the Auction Company deems it necessary. The auction company reserves the right to hold the purchased item(s) until funds are credited to Auction Company bank.
4. No item is to be removed from the auction site until full settlement arrangements has been made.
5. All titled vehicle buyers will be required to pay 6% Michigan sales tax, $15 title fee, and $75 broker administration fee. Buyers choosing not to license their vehicle must haul or tow vehicle from auction site.
6. There may be reserves on some of the equipment. Auction Company reserves the right to confirm the sale with the seller, or bid on behalf of the seller if necessary.
7. All equipment sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Auction Company and/or consignors not responsible for accidents after items are sold. Please inspect all equipment to your own satisfaction.
8. You must be a Michigan resident, at least 18 years old, with a valid driver’s license to bid on firearms.
9. All sales are FINAL – no refunds.
10. Any and all announcements on auction day will take precedence over any and all printed material.
11. Not responsible for accidents on auction day or accidents involving machinery or items after sold.
12. I grant to Sheridan Realty & Auction Co. the right and permission in respect of video or still imagery of me or in which I may be included with others, to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish the same in whole or part.
13. Items must be removed within one week.
14. Live internet bidding will be available on sale day. There will be a 5% buyer's premium charged to all online transactions.