Preliminary item list:
New Idea 900, 6-row, 30" dbl frame, No-till special, Dbl cast closing wheels, Keaton seed firmers, Drag chains, Kinze units, Precision Planting Meters, Dual liquid tanks- 150 gallon each, Dual squeeze pumps, Dbl disk front coulters, New steel 2018, All units tight, rebushed 2018, Field ready, also has unit mounted coulter and Yetter floating residue managers
JD 830 diesel
Sprayer boom, 40 ft. All hyd, Fold and up and down, Heavy duty frame, Tight, Build your own
Foam marker, works, hose for 40ft boom
980 JD cultivator, 29 ft
Unverferth double basket rolling harrow, 29 ft.
30 ton Horst running gear
JD 7000 6-row planter, upgraded with precision seed units, corn & soybeans, yetter row cleaners, liquid or dry fertilizer, new main drive shaft & clutch, extra parts
18' International vibra-shank field cultivator, winged w/ cylinder
New Holland 258 hay rake
International 435 hay baler (small bales)
Hesston 1091 haybine
JD 690 36ft field finisher
Killbros model 350 gravity wagon
SpeedKing 40ft stainless belt conveyor, 7.5hp, 220 electric
50ft New Idea hay & grain conveyor, PTO on transport
JD 3-bottom plow, s/n A11662A
Shop-built 20ft header cart
JD 2940 w/260 loader, 6ft Horst bucket, 8ft light material bucket, 48in forks, s/n 3742351
1. All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds the day of the auction. Cash, MasterCard/Visa or good personal checks are accepted. Should you choose to pay with a credit card, you will be charged an additional 5% handling fee. $5000 max payment accepted on credit cards. Credit card and ID must be present at load out, even for pre-paid invoices.
2. If paying by check, buyers not personally known by the Auction Co. must present an irrevocable letter of guarantee from issuing bank, guaranteeing payment to Sheridan Realty & Auction Co; or arrange to leave equipment at auction site until check clears issuing bank.
3. The Auction Company reserves the right to contact issuing bank to verify funds if the Auction Company deems it necessary. The auction company reserves the right to hold the purchased item(s) until funds are credited to Auction Company bank.
4. No item is to be removed from the auction site until full settlement arrangements has been made.
5. All titled vehicle buyers will be required to pay 6% Michigan sales tax, $15 title fee, and $75 broker administration fee. Buyers choosing not to license their vehicle must haul or tow vehicle from auction site.
6. There may be reserves on some of the equipment. Auction Company reserves the right to confirm the sale with the seller, or bid on behalf of the seller if necessary.
7. All equipment sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Auction Company and/or consignors not responsible for accidents after items are sold. Please inspect all equipment to your own satisfaction.
8. You must be a Michigan resident, at least 18 years old, with a valid driver’s license to bid on firearms.
9. All sales are FINAL – no refunds.
10. Any and all announcements on auction day will take precedence over any and all printed material.
11. Not responsible for accidents on auction day or accidents involving machinery or items after sold.
12. I grant to Sheridan Realty & Auction Co. the right and permission in respect of video or still imagery of me or in which I may be included with others, to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish the same in whole or part.
13. Items must be removed within one week.